Guides and guidelines
- Comunicación sobre jurisdicciones de riesgo en BC y FT incluidas en listas GAFI y UE. Octubre 2020
- Lista GAFI de jurisdicciones de riesgo y monitoreadas. Octubre 2020
- Guidance on correspondent banking relationships
- Guidelines on geographical risk
- Orientations for JEWELRYERS
- Best Practices in OFSL (Non-Profit Organizations)
- Multilateral Agreement on the practical modalities for exchange of information on AML/CFT between the ECB and CAs
- Sound management of risks related to money laundering and financing of terrorism (Comité Bancario de Basilea).
- Registration guide for company service providers and trust trusts
- Relación de puestos que determinan la consideración de PRP a efectos de los previsto en el art. 14 de la Ley 10/2010, de 28 de abril, de Prevención del Blanqueo de Capitales y Financiación del Terrorismo
List of the European Commission on high-risk third countries that have strategic deficiencies in their regime to combat money laundering and terrorist financing
Guidelines of the European Supervisory Authorities
- Guidelines on risk-based supervision. Joint guidelines on the features of the supervision of systems for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing with a risk-based approach and the steps to be taken for risk-based supervision.
- Risk factor guidelines. Joint guidelines under Articles 17 and 18(4) of Directive 2015/849 on the application of simplified and enhanced customer due diligence measures and the factors that financial and credit institutions shall consider when assessing the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing associated with business relationships or occasional transactions.
- Guidelines on information on transfers. Joint guidelines under Article 25 of Regulation (EU) 2015/847 on measures to be taken by payment service providers to identify missing or incomplete information on the payer or payee and on the procedures to be put in place to deal with a transfer of funds without the required information.
FATF guides and documents